We take a stand for the rights of crime victims. We provide free legal representation and help to navigate the criminal justice process if a crime victim’s rights have been violated.
Services we provideOur attorneys and advocates provide the following services:
- Education to crime victims on their specific rights
- Representation of victims in criminal court
- Training for victims, criminal justice officials, victim advocates, SANE nurses, and the community across the state of Ohio
- Investigation of victims’ rights violations
- Referrals for victims and survivors to applicable resources for additional assistance
- Assistance to victims with preparation of impact statements and restitution paperwork
To seek help with victims' rights enforcement, please complete our Request for Assistance form.
Free Legal representation
Ohio victims have rights during the criminal justice process. If your rights are violated, OCVJC can help. Click below to complete our Request for Assistance form.
self-help rights enforcement
The Victims Rights Toolkit is a self-help legal resource designed to help crime victims learn about and exercise their rights.